In a surprising move last week, the US Census Bureau announced that the will cut short the door-to-door efforts at the end of September instead of the end of October. This has implications for the integrity of the entire project, but especially in Michigan where we could lose $1800 of federal funds each year for each person that goes uncounted.
We are a non-partisan group of concerned citizens who believe that equality and fairness are essential to democracy.
To that end, we endorse organizations that work towards these goals and share ways to support their efforts. We also publish informative articles from trustworthy news sources and information on related events and actions we can take as individuals.
- View your Sample Ballot for the upcoming election
- Request and Track your Absentee Ballot
- Verify your Voter Registration
- Find your Polling Place
- Contact your Local Election Official
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions