They have all expressed reservations about voting for this bill.
Senators Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), and John McCain (R-Ariz.), are strongly opposed to increasing the deficit.
- Bob Corker (202) 224-3344
- Jeff Flake (202) 224-4521
- John McCain (202) 224-2235
SALT and ACA
Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) wants to keep the state and local tax deduction so taxpayers can write off $10,000 in local taxes from their federal burden. She also wants to keep the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.
- Susan Collins (202) 224-2523
Against higher deduction for corporations
Senators Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Steve Daines (R-Mont.), are opposed to the 17.4 percent deduction for pass-through businesses; they think it is unfair for corporations to get a higher deduction.
- Ron Johnson (202) 224-5323
- Steve Daines (202) 224-2651