How to smoothly navigate back into socializing!
• Remember that no one is obligated to tell you their vaccination status.
• Reveal your own status first. And explain why you want to know.
• It’s totally fine
If it’s your gathering:
• Ask guests’ status one-on-one and in advance, and let them know the number attending and whether it’s outdoors.
• No need to feel guilty about requiring masks or vaccinations
• Don’t feel obligated to receive anyone unvaccinated, but work with them to think of ways to maintain connection.
• Be prepared to communicate, to be flexible, and to respect where other people are coming from.
• For children’s playdates, feel free to ask if members of the household have been vaccinated.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2Qk0ViW -The Week