- This event has passed.
Calling parties to protect Family Sick Leave with Michigan Resistance
December 4, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
There’s something called MI Time to Care. It guarantees that everyone across our state can get a little time off if they’re sick. Everyone should be able to take a day off if they’re feeling sick.
But here’s the thing. It was supposed to be a ballot proposal. If it had passed on the ballot, it would’ve been really hard for the legislature to change. So instead, the Republicans passed it earlier this year in the legislature so they could prevent it from going on the ballot and then gut it later on. And that’s precisely what they’re doing. They think nobody is paying attention. Click here to RSVP for a calling party.
- Tuesday, December 4. 1730 Ivywood Dr, Ann Arbor. 2–4pm
- Monday, December 10. 1320 W Huron, Ann Arbor. 6–8pm
- Tuesday, December 11. 2743 Seminole Rd, Ann Arbor. 2-4pm
- Wednesday, December 12. 9200 Huron River Dr, Dexter. 6–8pm
- Monday, December 17. 1320 W Huron, Ann Arbor. 6–8pm
- Tuesday, December 18. 2743 Seminole Rd, Ann Arbor. 2-4pm