- This event has passed.
Creating More Trust, Connection and Ease in your Relationships free workshop
July 13, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
These free events will introduce you to Nonviolent Communication:
- A new framework for understanding conflict
- New ways to communicate that enhance mutual respect
- Strategies you can use immediately to improve your relationships
No advance registration required but it will help us predict rough numbers.
Two dates to choose from!
- Saturday, July 13, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Ann Arbor Library: Malletts Creek Branch, 3090 E. Eisenhower Pkwy
- Saturday, August 17, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Ann Arbor Library: Pittsfield Branch, 2359 Oak Valley Dr
Presented by: Lisa Gottlieb, MSW, SSW; NVC Certified Trainer; Co-founder-Selma Café