- This event has passed.
Free Vaccine Clinic
September 10 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Saturday, September 10, Flu & Pneumonia shots provided by Community Health Services of Michigan Medicine. (First come first serve.)
Who should get a flu and pneumonia shot?
- People at high risk of developing serious complications like pneumonia.
- People who lack medical insurance.
- People with certain medical conditions (asthma, diabetes, chronic liver disease, including cirrhosis chronic lung and heart disease.)
- Flu shots for Pregnant people.
- CDC recommends them for all adults 65 and older.
Contact WAVE for a free bus ride at(724) 475-9494 M-F 8am-4:15pm
More event info here: (734) 998-2156 https://www.uofmhealth.org/community-health-services/events