- This event has passed.
Impeachment of a president lecture
December 4, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday. Fems for Change presents Robert A. Sedler, distinguished professor of Constitutional Law at Wayne State University. He will address some of the most commonly asked questions and concerns the public wants to know about this very dramatic and important legal event happening in our country right now:
- What does the Constitution say about Impeachment?
- What role do the House of Representatives and the Senate play in the process?
- What constitutes a high crime and a misdemeanor?
- What is the difference between an inquiry and an investigation?
- How many votes do you need to Impeach?
- What role does the Chief Justice of Supreme Court play?
- What happens if a President is removed from office?