- This event has passed.
Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice – Annual Gathering
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Connect & Act. Come together to learn, share, and act for justice and collective power. Sessions are determined by who is in the space. Conversations that happen allow everyone to bring in their expertise. (unconference)
Topics that members would like to share:
- Immigration Justice Issues & Driver’s Licenses for All
- Improved Medicare for All
- People’s Budget for Dignity & Justice
- Organizing for Sustainability & Solar Power
- Organizing for Environmental Justice
- Sustainable Food, Farm Production, & Supply System
- And more to be offered day-of! What do you want to share? What conversations would you like to launch or expand?
Annual Meeting. Gather and share good food with the ICPJ members and network. Organizing update and brief vote on ICPJ business. (Only Board of Directors; No policy votes.)
Please stay home if Covid symptoms. Wear masks, and respect others’ space. Masks and hand sanitizer available. 1-5pm and 5:30-7pm