- This event has passed.
Public Census Presentation
January 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The League of Women Voters sponsors these public presentation covering what the 2020 Census is and why it matters. It describes the What, Why, When, Who, Where and How of the census.2020. More info here.
- Saturday, January 18. As part of the Rabhi-Dingell Town Hall. Tappan Middle School, 2251 E Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor. 10am
- Saturday, January 18. Adrian District Library, 143 Maumee St, Adrian. 1-3pm
- Tuesday, January 28. Salem South Lyon District Library, 9800 Pontiac Trail. 7pm
- Tuesday, January 28. Ann Arbor Library – Malletts Creek Branch, 3090 E Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor. 7-8:30pm
- Tuesday, January 28. Ypsilanti District Library – Whittaker, 5577 Whittaker Rd, Ypsilanti. 7-8:30pm
Tuesday, January 28. Chelsea District Library, 221 S Main St, Chelsea. 7-8:30pm